Thursday, June 30, 2011

Finals Yikes!

No pictures today just stress. I studied all morning for my Old Testament final which I just took, I think it went pretty well but we'll see. Two more easy take home finals this weekend (Hebrew and Old Testament Field Trips) and then off to Eilat for a fun day of snorkeling on Sunday!! I couldn't be more excited for this Eilat trip wow! It's supposed to be gorgeous =)

Next week we have our finals for our Judaism and Palestinian classes. 

We can't get on facebook anymore boo! That's alright, we're gonna make a little trip over to Hebrew University for snacks and a little brain-dead facebook time.

Only a little over a week until we go to Galilee! This semester is finishing up so fast I can't believe it, but I'm going to miss all of my wonderful Jerusalem friends when we go back to the real world.

I'm debating whether to buy my little sisters genie pants, skirts for church or camel leather sandals...? Any preferences girls? If you were them what would you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment