Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jordan Trip - part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures from the Jordan trip, sorry it took so long! If I had to decide what my favorite thing was on the trip based on amount of pictures, the Monastery wins by a long shot. 

more pictures with the Monastery and the Jordanian flag


The little jewelry tent where I bought a few really cute necklaces


Mt. Aaron in the distance with the white building on top


Our friend Hanam who sold us the necklaces 





about to hike up to more tombs


Bedouin military man








a present from Ida


wearing my new kafiyah in front of the treasury at the end of our time at Petra


MATCHING!


guarding the entrance to the Treasury


after getting on the bus, we sadly realized that all of our gummy worms were melted together and to the bag
it took about 20 minutes but we ate all of the melted gummy worms


standing guard at Shobak Castle


on an original Roman road at Jerash - biblical Jershon


trying to play the flutes I bought


in the Royal chair at the Roman Theater in Amman, Jordan


Jess, Dallin and I during free time at the theater


dorky but had to 


Both Jessicas, Emily, Morgan and I


ha ha so candid


inside a mosque in Amman


maybe i'm not smiling because I know how bad that middle part looks but that banana was awesome


chicks for sale on the side of the road, this has to be so bad for them


having some KFC on the way to the Jordan River


Erica and I on the way to the Jordan River





the water felt amazing, it was so hot outside!





Jordan River

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, I love these pictures! I get so excited every time I see that you posted again. Everything is so beautiful! Including you, of course. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete