Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Snorkeling in Eilat

On Sunday we went snorkeling in Eilat, the southernmost city in Israel on the Red Sea. From the beach we could see 4 countries; Israel, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. The water was so unbelievably clear and snorkeling was so fun, I can't believe I've never been. 

I have a confession though...right when I jumped in the water I had a small panic attack. Good thing Katie and Jess were there to calm me down and tell me to breath. I haven't done a lot of swimming in the ocean but everything was fine once I put my head down and all I could hear was the sound of my own breathing. I wish I had an underwater camera to show you all  of the beautiful fish and coral we saw but these other pictures will have to do.

Sam, Jess Baker, Emily, Lindsey, Jess Sloan, Katie and I with Adam in the back




Jess and I walking down the dock















we call this one the flying squirrel 






the frog






this is the "uh do i have to do a jumping picture?" face



the full body flexed jumping picture - not sure why my feet look yellow?



the humpback pose was the pose of the day



Best day ever snorkeling at Eilat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment