Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Matisyahu Concert

So...I have only been to one concert in my life and that was the New Boyz in Salt Lake with a crowd of about 40 screaming teenagers. I really do love the New Boyz so it was totally worth it.

About a month ago we realized that Matisyahu, a Jewish Reggae performer was playing in West Jerusalem the night we would get back from our Jordan trip. A bunch of us bought tickets and it was so fun. After much pushing and almost being knocked over many times during the opening acts, we made it up to the 4th row for all of the Matisyahu concert.

Here are the pictures, it was so great!


















It's kind of hard to portray the feelings of a concert on a blog but let's just say, the phrase "Jerusalem, if I forget you" sums up my feelings exactly, I will never forget this summer in Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment